My Music Loves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playing with ideas

so since I have such a page turner on my hands, according to my friends, I plan on using this story for my final story, and have been playing with an idea.....I think that the character Caitlyn will end up being pregnant with Adens child....but I have no clue of where it should lead or how to get to that point.....especially since I now know that the story must be 15 pages long. A rather daunting thought....but I am sure I can pull it off or how it should end or if I should just leave it hanging letting people come up with their own ending....

I am starting to understand the point of planning the writing. But I still like the idea of not knowing myself where it will go until its out on paper for me to look at and then I can tweek it so the image I see in my head can be fully seen on the paper. Sadly for me to write two pages worth of a story took me between 4-5 hours because I had to think of so many factors, like am I sticking to the requirements given to me for the orginal assignment, is this girl like me or opposite of me (def. opposite in most ways, there are a few parts here or there that I catch glimpses of me or who I am trying to break away from actually.), what is she going to do, where is she going to go, why is the blue eyed man looking at her at all, why does he look back, how will I connect the two again....will I connect the two of them again, Should McKenna play a bigger part (obviously with an expansion of the story she will)? Am I showing what is being felt instead of tealling what is being felt. Am I showing the scenery and not reporting it? It is so much to think about....it very well may take all semester for me to write 15 pages worth of work lol. Well I have much to do so I better get going. :-) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment