My Music Loves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 6, 2009

Again with the playing of ideas....

I have yet to hear back about what my professor thought about that piece of writing but I am still tossing around ideas in my head....I thought possibly about the idea of making the main character into a freshman college student who ends up pregnant but I wonder if this is a played out theme, I also kind of want to go for a bit of a shock factor and that won't have the same effect...but there was this young lady I met on the light rail who is a freshman at college park, she was very interesting and would make a great jumping off point for a main character....maybe Ill have her take the form of McKenna I dunno....just throwing ideas out to hear them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment